Sue has made a 25 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship