Sue has made a 25 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- Muncie Community Schools Releases Reopening Plan
- John Carlson: Deep In A Fair-Food Funk
- Ball State, Ivy Tech Create Smooth Path For Transfer Students
- Additional Funding Awarded to Enhance Muncie’s Riverside Trail Project
- Town of Gaston Endowment Fund at The Community Foundation Grants $1,700 to Cardinal Greenway