Sue has made a 25 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- Jason May Insurance Agency: Know What’s Covered With Condo Insurance and How It Works
- Thousands Turn Out to Support Muncie Mission’s 16th Annual ‘Walk A Mile In My Shoes’ Event
- Cancer Survivor Sing Along Set For Feb. 22
- Classical Kids Live! With the Muncie Symphony Orchestra This Sunday
- The Musical ‘Matilda’ Now Playing at Muncie Civic Theatre