Sue has made a 30 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- Ball Brothers Foundation Awards More Than $3.3 Million in First Round of 2021 Grants
- John Carlson: Thumbing a Ride? Forget It
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie Awarded Multi-Year Grant from Ball Brothers Foundation
- Ball State University Graduate Rebecca Slezak Earns Second Place At 2021 National Hearst Journalism Championships
- Buyer’s Market Opens Friday Morning at Muncie Mall