Sue has made a 25 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- A Message From MutualBank’s CEO, Dave Heeter
- Muncie Public Library Closed Yet Still Providing Service During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Jason Newman: Moving Through The COVID-19 Crisis
- Qiana Clemens Joins Ivy Community College as Executive Director of Development
- Muncie Pride Schedules First Event and Offers Scholarship Opportunity