Sue has made a 30 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- Ivy Tech Community College Announces New Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Muncie High School Student Named Candidate in U.S. Presidential Scholars Program
- State Officials Designate East Central Indiana as 21st Century Talent Region
- John Carlson: They Say This Class Will Kill Ya
- Delaware County Weekly COVID-19 Update, January 21st