Sue has made a 30 year career in the field of media……newspaper, TV, radio and teaching media sales at Ball State University. Radio has always been her favorite! She loves coaching the sales team and working with each one individually to help them reach their goals! When Sue isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Mike, and their two “furry kids” – Jack and Jill. She loves to read, to travel, and to spend time on the pontoon with their 3 grown children, 2 grand-daughters, and their families.
Sue Tschuor – Director of Sales
- COVID-19 ‘From a Nurse’s Eyes’ at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Celebrate the 44th Annual Old Washington Street Festival, Sept 18th and 19th
- Local Non-Profits Partner for Muncie Symphony Patrons
- Ribbon Cutting Scheduled for Halteman Park Playground, Pavilion, and Splashpad
- Ro Selvey: Establishing a Registry for Vacant and Abandoned Properties