The every day challenges that radio presents is one of Robert’s favorite things about the medium he has called home for over 44 years – that and getting to work for clients and with listeners. That’s why he makes such a good News Director and Account Executive for the stations. When he’s not being a positive light in the workplace, he’s enjoying himself at home operating his Ham Radio and playing his keyboard and guitar.
Robert Ulm – News Director and Account Executive
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship