Dave was born to be on-air, mainly because he’s all talk. He found his home on the dial 25 years ago and sits comfortably as the Program Director and On-Air Personality on 92.1 The Frog where he likes that he is able to do things that no one else (at least in Limaland) has tried, throwing it on the air, and hoping (praying, really) something wonderful happens – like tossing pumpkins off of the roof, or doing the morning show from a kiddie pool in Town Square, or even putting a live goat (editors note: it was a sheep) in the studio. When he’s not coming up with crazy, dangerous ideas, he is taking care of his 16 Shetland pony stable (this claim is unsubstantiated).
Dave Woodward – Program Director and On-Air Personality
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship