35 years is a long time to do any one thing, but that’s how long Billy has been in radio (yes, that means he was a newborn when he started). As the Production Director for Woof Boom Lima, Program Director and an On-Air Personality for 104.9 The Eagle, and part time Account Executive, he’s happy that he doesn’t actually have to work for a living! Radio for Billy is a lifestyle 24/7/365. Plus, the spontaneity of the job helps too! When he’s not living out his passion day to day, he’s riding his Harley Davidson.
Billy Elvis – Production & Program Director, On-Air Personality, Account Executive
- Ball Brothers Foundation Awards More Than $3.3 Million in First Round of 2021 Grants
- John Carlson: Thumbing a Ride? Forget It
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Muncie Awarded Multi-Year Grant from Ball Brothers Foundation
- Ball State University Graduate Rebecca Slezak Earns Second Place At 2021 National Hearst Journalism Championships
- Buyer’s Market Opens Friday Morning at Muncie Mall