35 years is a long time to do any one thing, but that’s how long Billy has been in radio (yes, that means he was a newborn when he started). As the Production Director for Woof Boom Lima, Program Director and an On-Air Personality for 104.9 The Eagle, and part time Account Executive, he’s happy that he doesn’t actually have to work for a living! Radio for Billy is a lifestyle 24/7/365. Plus, the spontaneity of the job helps too! When he’s not living out his passion day to day, he’s riding his Harley Davidson.
Billy Elvis – Production & Program Director, On-Air Personality, Account Executive
- Cornerstone Center for the Arts Welcomes New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jason May Insurance Agency: My Spouse Does Not Work. Do I Need Life Insurance For My Spouse?
- John Carlson: On the Road and Under Study
- Ball Brothers Foundation Funding Supports Students in Navigating Graduation Requirements
- Intuitive Drawing Workshop to Benefit Young Artist Scholarship