Susan was born and raised in Brooklyn where she got her degree in Marketing. Blinded by the ‘on-air’ light after 16 years of non-radio work; she’s been in radio ever since. Susan walks her rescue dog on the Connecticut beaches where she lives. Susan finds time to go into NYC for the theater and enjoys traveling around the globe playing in competitive bridge tournaments.
Susan Rodricks – CFO and Partner
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship