As a 30 year radio veteran, Jim knows what it takes to run a good radio station, which makes his job as Managing Partner a perfect fit for him. His favorite part of his job isn’t all of the perks that come along with the radio biz, but instead providing the means to make a difference for advertisers and the community. Any time he has the opportunity outside of work, he likes to grab his wife, Lindsey, and go for a ride on their Harley.
Jim Stone – Managing Partner, Lafayette
- Cornerstone Center for the Arts Welcomes New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jason May Insurance Agency: My Spouse Does Not Work. Do I Need Life Insurance For My Spouse?
- John Carlson: On the Road and Under Study
- Ball Brothers Foundation Funding Supports Students in Navigating Graduation Requirements
- Intuitive Drawing Workshop to Benefit Young Artist Scholarship