Father, brother, and high intensity workout-er, Jeff Chapman has a degree in Radio TV and minor in Marketing from Butler University. Growing up with a life-long broadcaster as a father, Jeff always loved being around radio. Jeff’s day job is with the St Vincent’s Foundation. When he’s not working, you can find him spending time with his wife, Michele, and three daughters, watching the a Butler Men’s Basketball game, traveling, dabbling in photography, and being and all around technology geek and HGTV junkie.
Jeff Chapman – Partner
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship