Back in 2000, at Pendleton Heights High School, Zach took “Intro to Radio” as a class thinking “eh, it could be fun.” He soon realized that broadcasting was something that he had a knack for, and has been having fun with it ever since. Within a year of graduating high school, he had a part time job working for the stations that would become Woof Boom Radio. Now, 19 years later, he enjoys being a full-time on air personality and high school sportscaster. When he’s not in a studio, he enjoys taking it easy, often relaxing in front of the TV watching wrestling or sports like MMA and hockey, or playing video games.
Zach Johnson – On-Air Host
- Jason May Insurance Agency: Know What’s Covered With Condo Insurance and How It Works
- Thousands Turn Out to Support Muncie Mission’s 16th Annual ‘Walk A Mile In My Shoes’ Event
- Cancer Survivor Sing Along Set For Feb. 22
- Classical Kids Live! With the Muncie Symphony Orchestra This Sunday
- The Musical ‘Matilda’ Now Playing at Muncie Civic Theatre