Jay has been in radio locally since he was a teenager. 20+ years later, Jay now represents Woof Boom Radio as the Program Director of WERK-FM and MAX and as an on-air personality for both. He also leads programming efforts on WHBU. Away from the microphone, Jay’s “best buddy” is his son, Jay Ryan. Also, Jay is a sports nut, so you’ll find him on the golf course, at the Y shooting hoops, somewhere playing volleyball, or in his recliner watching the game.
Jay Garrison – Program Director
- Muncie Closes on Property Purchase, Acquires 13 Acres for Urban Nature Park
- John Carlson: No Buts About It, That’s Old!
- ‘Fly Your Way Back Home:’ Ball State Celebrating Homecoming Oct. 18-23
- LifeStream and YMCA Partner for Kinship Caregiver Resources Drive-Thru
- First Merchants Names Chad Kimball SVP, Chief Risk Officer