Angie started in radio when she was 19 as a sales assistant and she quickly understood how this business could get into your blood. Soon she worked her way into the traffic and business office and realized how challenging and rewarding it was to do puzzles (traffic) for a living. When she’s not in front of the computer, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, working in her flower gardens, or starting a new project (that probably drives her husband crazy). She is incredibly proud of her three children and three grandchildren!
Angie Clark – Traffic Director
- Cornerstone Center for the Arts Welcomes New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jason May Insurance Agency: My Spouse Does Not Work. Do I Need Life Insurance For My Spouse?
- John Carlson: On the Road and Under Study
- Ball Brothers Foundation Funding Supports Students in Navigating Graduation Requirements
- Intuitive Drawing Workshop to Benefit Young Artist Scholarship