Meet Earl, Pearl, Kentucky, and Fried (RIP Chicken). All morbid names aside, these ladies are the pride and joy of the Muncie stations. We have a team of dedicated employees to tend to their every beck and squaw – called the Coop Commanders. They lay farm fresh eggs that our employees get to take home to their families (or studio apartments) at no charge.
The Chickens – Egg Layers and Man’s Best Friend
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship