Liz started out part time with Woof Boom Radio during college and knew it was where she wanted to be, so after graduating from college in 2014, she made it her full time home. She enjoys assisting the staff with her creativity, staying up to date on all things digital marketing, running the station promotions, and being the first line of defense if there is ever a Microsoft Office question that needs to be answered. When she’s not at work, you can find Liz crafting, watching any and all Crime Dramas/Comedies, listening to true crime podcasts, and visiting her family and friends who all conveniently live on opposite ends of the state (and the country).
Liz Valpatic – Digital Marketing and Promotions Coordinator
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship