Joanna joined the stations in the fall of 2000 after graduating from Ball State University in Tcom sales and marketing. After some time working on air, she spent many years as Traffic Director in the business department, keeping folks organized and making sure that everything ran on schedule. Most recently she returned to her roots and joined the Woof Boom Sales Team, where she is very passionate about helping local business thrive in our community. When she’s not at work, you can find her spending time with her family, practicing yoga, traveling to state parks and volunteering with local youth in theater and musical productions.
Joanna Robertson – Traffic Director
- Jason May Insurance Agency: Know What’s Covered With Condo Insurance and How It Works
- Thousands Turn Out to Support Muncie Mission’s 16th Annual ‘Walk A Mile In My Shoes’ Event
- Cancer Survivor Sing Along Set For Feb. 22
- Classical Kids Live! With the Muncie Symphony Orchestra This Sunday
- The Musical ‘Matilda’ Now Playing at Muncie Civic Theatre