Amanda enjoys spending time with her two children, and being there to support them in their extracurricular activities. She loves working in her garden in the summer and tending to her collection of houseplants throughout the rest of the year. Amanda plays the guitar, paints, and bakes in her free time.
Amanda Lentine – Traffic Assistant
- Cornerstone Center for the Arts Welcomes New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jason May Insurance Agency: My Spouse Does Not Work. Do I Need Life Insurance For My Spouse?
- John Carlson: On the Road and Under Study
- Ball Brothers Foundation Funding Supports Students in Navigating Graduation Requirements
- Intuitive Drawing Workshop to Benefit Young Artist Scholarship