Vince has been in the radio biz since 1996 and now serves as the Sports Marketing Director and Host of “Koza in the Morning” show. Sports are definitely his life as his favorite part about his job is doing Play by Play for high school football and basketball, doing his “90 Second Koza on the Fast Track” piece, and interacting with and entertaining guests. In his spare time, Vince likes to golf and gamble (sometimes at the same time).
Vince Koza – Sports Marketing Director and On-Air
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship