A 6 year radio veteran, Victoria likes to wake up early every morning in order to enterain listeners with her on-air heckling of her aging co-host (Dave Woodward). When she’s not poking fun and waking up before the crack of dawn, Victoria can be found doing important things like binge watching shows on Netflix that she has seen a million times, working out (her thumb as she scrolls through Facebook), and napping with her 3 dogs.
Victoria Gonzalez – On-Air Personality
- Ball Brothers Foundation Announces Funding to Initiate ‘Unprecedented’ Endowments for Muncie Community Schools
- John Carlson: Hey, Mr. Tambourine Man!
- ‘Letters To Veterans’ From Area Students. Today’s Letter Written By: Sophie
- Bethel Pointe Health & Rehabilitation: Being a Blessing To Others
- Ball State Named A Top School for Entrepreneurship