I am a 30 year radio veteran. I have been on both sides of the aisle, both programming and sales. I live and love radio. When I am not working, I like hang out with my wife and kids and our 5 rescue dogs. In my free time you will find me watching live sports, attending sporting events or enjoying live music somewhere.
Jim Hyatt – Account Executive
- Muncie Civic Theatre To Present Musical ‘The Music Man’ Outdoors at Arts Terrace
- Cornerstone Center for the Arts Welcomes New President and Chief Executive Officer
- Jason May Insurance Agency: My Spouse Does Not Work. Do I Need Life Insurance For My Spouse?
- John Carlson: On the Road and Under Study
- Ball Brothers Foundation Funding Supports Students in Navigating Graduation Requirements